Website The Green Valley News & Sahuarita Sun
WE SEEK a strong communicator with a pioneering mind-set and the technical expertise to plan, sell and accurately deliver multimedia solutions. We support the growth of local businesses by recommending and implementing digital solutions including banner, programmatic, social media and emerging digital marketing programs.
• Take the mystery out of digital media by recommending appropriate programs to local businesses independently and in partnership with other multimedia consultants.
• Work effectively with Wick Corporate and other vendors providing banner, programmatic, SEO, social media, contests, native advertising and emerging digital solutions.
• Develop, monitor and implement digital advertising and editorial projects to effectively market and drive traffic to gvnews.com websites to achieve revenue goals while operating within approved budget and timeliness.
• Troubleshoot issues arising while campaigns are in progress and maintain relationships with stakeholders, advertisers, third-party vendors and internal departments.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Marketing, Advertising, and/or Communications is preferred. A high school diploma or GED and related continued education are required.
• Proactive leadership, collaboration with co-workers and participate in interdepartmental project teams.
• Effective management of time, resources and communications to achieve product development and financial goals.
• Aptitude for systems (IT) and project management is desired.
• Excellent math and grammar skills plus accuracy, attention to detail and a track record in meeting deadlines is a must.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) or similar Google products.
BEING A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM is both challenging and rewarding. We offer paid training and a competitive compensation program with base salary, goal-based incentives plus a benefits program including medical, dental, paid time off and 401k.
Send your cover letter and resume to Dru Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviewing will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
The Green Valley News is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com