The Daily Territorial was found in Tucson, AZ in 1920 under the name The Daily Reporter. In 1978, publisher E.D. Jewett acquired The Daily Reporter and eventually renamed it The Daily Territorial. The Jewett family then sold The Daily Territorial to Wick Communications. Today, The Daily Territorial continues to be the official newspaper for Pima County government public notices. As a point of reference, public notices are the listings that are legally required for publication. Public records are listings of public information taken from records that are open and available to any member of the public.